Sunday, July 17, 2005

yesterday was fun!!!

even though i had to sit at a table full of people i didn noe... not to mention that they're all ex-BPians, male and chinese ( except for miss lee-teacher-of-dance)(she's female)

almost every course i and anum disappeared to another table... then we realized that it was rude, so we sat there... until they all left, then we left too...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD A HANDBAG!!! AND I WORE RELATIVELY HIGH HEELS!!! OMG!!! SOMEBODY GET AN AMBULANCE! I'M GONNA FAINT!!!
heheh... a bit too dramatic, dont u think? ;)

it was ok lah... they guys tried to include us sometimes... e one next to me was nice... he helped me take some herbal chicken!! without me even asking!! so sweet:) ahahah.. alas, i couldn see who he was cos he was next to me...
oh yah, yu hao or sth (the chinese opera guy) was at my table oso

dishes were ok...was so full at the end... so was everybody else... we left the last dish almost untouched....

so sad... when SM Goh gave a speech nobody paid any attention... i wonder how he must feel... such a distinguished guest comes, and nobody pays attention...

we all walked to the MRT st. after that... i noe lah, i was abit annoying with the cake... too drunk on coca-cola, i guess. heheh....

dropped off at marsiling with faj... so scary... alot of foreign workers around... and i was walking home alone!! and, guess what? when i took a taxi with syaz, the taxi driver said i looked like a tanned china girl!! and atikah said i looked like a tanned vietnamese girl!! and i was wearing heels!!!! DANGER! DANGER!!! and what more, i had no hp with me!!! and i was carrying a handbag!!! fortunately, nth happened... heheh (i was playing up the scenario abit)

guess who was there at the dinner??!! bounce up!!! resplendent in light blue!!! he is so smart! he understood the concept of smart casual! other people wore shorts and t-shirts... so embarassing...

heheh...

<3 fin :):):):):):):):):):):):) d^.^b

No comments: