Wednesday, November 02, 2005

yesterday i had a meltdown...
over what? over the ironing board!!
i was ironing the curtains when i ironed my finger
then i burst out in tears, stalked out, and vowed never to iron again (impossible, though)
i think that was the third or more time this year i ironed myself
(accidentally, of course)
i guess i'm just cursed
haix...
pity my (future) husband...
nobody's gonna iron his clothes for him...haha

anyway, tomorrow is raya!!!
yeay!!! finally i can eat in broad daylight!!!
hahaha
but i am cutting down on food

my house looks only a quarter ready
and i've got no kueh raya so far
none at all
zilch; nada, zero, kosong...
no matter
i guess that means other people will have to diet too
hahah:)

i've just finished clearing up my room
i'm tired
and it's only about 3 hours and 10 mins to buka
yeeaaaa!!!!

okay, i guess that's it
and, oh yeah,
HAPPY B-DAY TIPAH!!!

fin:)

No comments: