Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I DYED MY HAIR!!!

hahaha...
bet you didn't see that coming, huh?
i did dye my hair, but only because of my million and one grey hairs
and the colour is so dark, it looks black!
so it's okay

and i got a haircut...

haiz...
i still haven't done a single homework...
i have... what? three and a half weeks left?
i'm getting by...

going genting this sunday... at 3 am in the morning...
hee hee! can't wait!
and...OooOH! my brother's coming?!
hahah... first time since we went to batam when i was in like, pri. 5...

my brother is so lucky (despite getting 6th place in sea games final 110m hurdles.)
he got his prom clothes for FREE! a friend gave it to him...
and so many other friends belanja him alot...
like the other day, his friend belanja him go watch movie (granted, his friend did win $10,000 in e sea games triathlon)

anyway, my parents are thinking of moving...
hmm... maybe it's time...

my nose is getting itchier and itchier by the second...
gotta go!

No comments: