Friday, December 08, 2006

i've said that i watch the doha asian games to oggle at guys
hahah
so far, my favourite event is swimming
because it was most prominently shown every night

and i must say, i'm so, so glad to be female
hahah
the swimmer who's caught my eye the most is park tae hwan
hahah

everytime it's a men's event and he's in it
i'd be chanting "park, park, park"
my favourite swimmer

he's not really what you'd call the typical hansome guy
but he's really cute
i love the way he moves underwater
really graceful, comfortably relaxed movements
and he's 17!
haha

but the clincher for me is his smile
he likes to smile!
and i like people who like to smile
that, coupled with his nicely- placed mole
has got me swooning
hahah

sad thing is, if i'm not wrong,
yesterday was the last day for the swimming events
:'(
hopefull i'm wrong
but if i'm not,
let's have one minute's silence
for the death of my eye-candy opportunity

(and the poor korean guy who died there
an equastrian, i think
poor guy
he had a wife and two kids)

-----*silence*-----

anyway, i hope track and field starts soon
and diving

peace(Y)

No comments: