Friday, April 27, 2007

it's been so long since... last week? two weeks ago?
well, it feels like it's been a long time
anyway...
what is there to say?
oh yes! i'm now hooked on answers.yahoo.com
hahah
and i'm a level two member now, since i'd joined last friday or so
but, the sad thing is, it's losing it's novelty
my answers are getting crappier, with lesser thought put in
haish... i pity the people looking for proper answers
annddd...
there's a school play tmr! i'm forced to go, and i have nothing to wear
hoping to go shopping sometime tmr...
anyone? wanna go?
hahah
it's a one time event, but this has made me realise how few wear-able clothing i have in my wardrobe
t-shirts and shorts? not gonna cut it
hmm...
i guess that's it. well, that and all the stupid incidents i've had
like hitting a guy in the head with my elbow while trying to get up from my seat in the MRT?
yup, real smart... hahah
and washing my phone in the washing machine? and missing the deadline for homework because i forgot to hand it up after i printed it out in the school com lab?
man, must have been an off-day.
been sleeping early, missed homework because of that, missed"heroes", "csi", "desperate housewives", all my favourite shows :(
BUTT: i'll catch up in the weekend. yes i will :)
and there's bowling laterr!!
woohoo!
hahah
(I've been learning chinese> wen shi jian qing wei he wu ...
... will be continued. basically, it's some chinese poetry.hahah)
(lim pei ka li kong?!!) (ur father got problem?!!) bad, bad!
zai jian!!!

No comments: