Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have been too lazy to post lately

i got bed bug-bites in Kuantan!
WOE! WOE! WOE!
i counted around 23 bites around my right wrist, and around 10 bites on my left upper arm
two bites on left leg, and four bites on right
sucks as hell
it was super, super, super itchy during that first week

and then i got home, and i got even worse bites from some unknown freaky thing
it left a few bright red spots around my legs
and two particularly stand-out purple swells on my right leg
it's gone down since
-thank God-

not to mention, i got sore eyes the morning that we left
around 3.00 am, i noticed my red-ish eyes
and my eyes are still red now
maybe i should go to the doctor...


my red eye- shiny because of my specs- disgusting!


the beach at Kuantan was fun
we picnicked there when my parents went shopping
just me, sister and cousin
and spent the rest of the day there playing with starfishes and sand
real live starfish- kept trying to crawl away!

this shot of my sister and cousin looks nice


but the beach at Mersing was... scary
although it looked nice, it was full of crabs larger than the hermit ones at Kuantan

empty Mersing beach on a weekday

my sister and cousin with the kite that failed to take off

on our last day, we went to Kota Tinggi waterfalls at my suggestion
and it was fun!
rocks were super slippery, water super cold, water fell painfully on our backs
but it was fun
my cousin and me (front)

and now, bowling National Age Group championships are going on
can't say i don't feel embarrassed being there
team singapore players present and all
i don't even have my own shoes and ball!
but it's something for the sgc, so...
wish me luck!

fina*

No comments: