Sunday, May 14, 2006

i finally know what my kind of guy is my type

after carefully analyzing all of my crushes, celebrity and all,
i have finally pinpointed all the criterias that are similar in most, if not all, of these men

firstly:
they are usually taller than me
of course they are. i'm pretty short
anyways...

secondly:
they have long faces
usually
not all have that
but it's apparent, especially in bounce up and damian lewis

thirdly:
neat, not-long hair
seriously
i don't like long hair in men
they irk me
such a turn-off

fourthly:
smiley
i like men who like to smile
smile are nice
and so attractive
i don't really like the pouty, broody, moody kind of guy

fifth:
lean-muscled
i don't really like the all-so-bulging muscles on anybody
looks like a pin can pop them anytime
instead, i like long, lean muscles
well-defined is the way to go

p.s. i don't like bounce down any more
it happened so suddenly
hahah
i'm free....

No comments: