Monday, August 27, 2007

ARSENAL WON!!!!!
hahah
two-days-late news, but still...

and my hero Francesc FABregas scored the winning Arsenal goal!!
hehe
he was so adorable after he scored the goal
and what hleb did to him afterwards...
no, it's not as dirty as it sounds; all he did was pretend to playfully punch him in the jaw

yep, there is life after henry, and somehow it feels happier now
heehee

anyways, i only found out about the match after it began, so i didn't really have a premonition-esc feeling about the match
but i did get an excited feeling that they were about to score a goal, about 5 minutes before the actually scored
yea!!!

updates: bad luck befell me once again on saturday
to complete the cycle of three bad-luck days (this is nonsense, i know)

went out with syaz on saturday to go jalan-jalan
all that was fine; we went roaming from geylang serai to raffles place to city hall
but what happened in the train afterwards...
really had me freaked out and annoyed

okay, here's a run-down of what happened:
i sat down between syaz and this guy who was sleeping
and decided to read my book
then the guy kept leaning in to my shoulder
so i kept inching away
even after i'd leaned as far as i could into my left, the guy on my right kept leaning in
finally, he moved away and leaned to his right, towards another girl
i decided to devise a plan of action, in case he decided to try anything funny again

and soon enough, he did start leaning towards my shoulder
so i used the corner of my hard-cover book, really sharp, and used it as a buffer between us
and it worked for a while, and he leaned back towards the other girl
then he came back again, and this time, he kept leaning in to the book's corner, even though i rammed it into his shoulder a few times
and he went back to the other girl, and he leaned back into me, and so on...
( it was a really long train ride; from marina bay to woodlands)
the last occasion he did that, i was so annoyed that i kept shoving my elbow into his shoulder, and shifting around to shrug him off
he was so disgusting, even other passengers were staring, and i pitied the poor girl whom he kept leaning in to

second bad-luck incident:
scalded my thumb in super-hot steam after i got home
cooled it off under cool water, then applied aloe-vera gel for burns
feels just like new now
yay =)

anyways, then arsenal won, and my day balanced out again
*smileys*

fina

p.s. patricia said to write about her, since we're both in the com lab, so now i have

No comments: