Monday, March 24, 2008

do you know what time portals are?
in the movies, it's this gateway through which you leave one world and enter the next dimension
where everything's the same, except... different

anyways, that is what my contact lens experience has been like
not the first time though; the difference has been more pronounced this time round
when i enter the toilet to put on my contact lenses, i have my glasses on
and then when i leave the toilet with the lenses on, everything's bigger
and way weirder
hahah
like the toilet changed my view of the world

and it's so freaky! everything just seems too freakishly big!
my hands, my feet, the plates, A4 paper- all humongous!
i keep thinking that my feet have grown overnight
and it looks too big to me
i don't know about other people- maybe it's normal for things to be that big?
but not to me
i literally was myopic
and have gotten used to living in a smaller world

i don't get why keyboards, which look bigger in "contact" life, have to be so big
they looked fine and were just as easily usable when they were smaller in "specs" world

anyways, i don't understand how people see things
isn't everything too big for logic to you?
it is to me
hahah

fina

The Tale of The Demise of Fina The Do-Good-er

yup, people from my class, i did get scolded by ms k today
for disrupting lecture
with roy
never happened before
and really, it shouldn't have!
not that i'm bitter about it
i didn't do anything wrong
just showed a thumbs up to roy for him doing well in lit
and then i got caught
and she asked the both of us to sit right in the front of lecture
nothing too bad though
heh

what if...: A06 had been allowed to come into lecture?
there wouldn't have been space for us to sit in front
or would us getting caught have even happened?
because any change in any event can mean a change in outcomes

darn
oh well
first time for everything
maybe i should pierce my tongue, next...

(joking! duh!)

No comments: