Thursday, March 06, 2008

yesterday was cca sign-up day
needless to say, my nonentity of a cca had its practice cancelled, so i could go home early
also, k and tan weren't in school
so no lit lessons all day
so we ended at 1!!!

i didn't want to go home so early
and i was hungry, anyways
so i took up jerrald's offer to eat lunch outside school
with the guys
at first there were no girls
except me!
but i smsed dan and liying to come along

but only liying could come
and we met rachel
yay!! another girl!!!
which was a good thing, because liying left before i even bought my food =(
but at least rachel was there

now, you're probably wondering why i'm typing it out in such chronological detail
it's because i'm narrating the story to pat
who doesn't want me to talk because she's reading over my shoulder as i'm typing

okay
that's all
hahah

fina

No comments: