Saturday, April 05, 2008

hah. i've got nothing to say. yesterday was a bad, bad day

"... oh, woe is me, woe is me!"... (in dufus voice)

watching the contender now is more enjoyable now that i know where they've filmed it
heh heh heh
shan't tell
shhh!*

but now i wonder if it'll still be enjoyable now soren's out
hmm
call me boy crazy, but he really was the most tasty thing on the show
hahahahahah
well, okay
should i stop talking about him?
i should, right?
must have been super irritating to people when i went on and on about him...
sorry!

hmmm... the presentation yesterday to the j1s bombed
hahah
my part of the presentation was the most dry, boring shizz ever
and i'm not a good presenter anyways
so... sorry, j1s! hahah

ummm...homework homework homework
nothing else going on in my life
except for the commotion (or brouhaha, in borge's words)
in school over... er-hem, can't say
but i wonder how it went eventually...
give me updates, girls?

fina
(i'm really bored, but i'd really rather this than school)

No comments: