Wednesday, April 23, 2008

you won't believe what i did for sports day
[unless you're from my class... then the surprise is spoilt ): ]

i ran! never done that for sports day before!
primary school... never took part...
secondary school... javelin, in which i was no good hahah...

and junior college... didn't take part last year
and this year, i never planned to
but some of the girls from my class were sick today, and weren't able to run
for the inter-class 10x200m relay race
and nobody else was able to take this last spot
so there was no choice but for me to run...
in my sneakers! as did amanda and rachel
(we totally didn't see this coming)
hahah i really, really, REALLY did not want to run
i mean, imagine me, someone who loathes running so much, and who's sooooo far from fit
running 200m
100m... maybe i could have made it
but i didn't think i could run 200m

and then the race started
and i ran as fourth runner out of ten ppl from my class
and i wasn't last! hahah
as in, debbie came in at fourth place, passed me the baton, and i ran, and kept the placing!
weeee!
i'm so thankful for that
so happy i didn't let my classmates down =)

hahah
dunno if i'll ever stop talking about it
try and see it from my point of view
i hate running
i do badly in 2.4km runs
my shuttle runs get me an A, but that's so minor, it probably shouldn't count
and i am fat. F. A. T. fat
so running 200m while keeping up with the person in front of me is great!
hahah
or maybe that person was just slow...
but who the heck cares? i'm just glad i wasn't slow

weeee
have to study for a bloody test
and do a bloody essay
but not right now
i'm mood-less
so later then

fina*

No comments: