Wednesday, July 02, 2008

darn, school's starting again tomorrow
now that it's just a few hours away,
what's going through my mind is what i should have done to enjoy my holiday best

like go to the beach!
man, if "unfulfilled dream" had a name, it'd be going to the beach!
i should have just gone alone!
but i could hardly muster up the energy to wake up in the morning
everyday, i wake up at 6.30, pray, and go back to sleep
... or watch friends!
haha

something else i should have done: shopping!
not for clothes, though i'd have enjoyed that very much
it's just that i've been wanting to go to borders or kinokuniya
perhaps pick up a football magazine, or maybe another pretty notebook
but i didn't =(
lethargy has been winning it's battle against me lately

although, i did manage to do some late night shopping at mustafa centre yesterday
late as in 11 pm
so fun!
a trip there always consists of me taking anything i want and putting it in the cart
and believe me you, mustafa has a ginormous variety of goodies
stuff you can't find at ntuc or cold storage!
yesterday, though, restraint came in the form of my sister
many of the things i wanted, like the la va quiri cheese cubes, or chocolate milk, or dark chocolate gelare ice cream, were taken out of the cart and returned to their places
well, take pity on my parents' wallets

i did get my two cartons of mac and cheese, and sara lee strawberry cheesecake,
and aloe vera drink, and choc chip cookie dough ice cream,
and bickford's creamy soda, and pop tarts,
and... i'm salivating already! haha
so maybe putting those things back in the cart wasn't such a great loss...

hahah
i'm going off to enjoy the remnants of my holiday
all twelve hours of it
see ya!

fina*

No comments: