Sunday, July 20, 2008

my first (and only) day in school on friday went by ok
although i was whining the entire time about wanting to go home
no, i wasn't sick...
unless you count school as something legitimate to be sick of
haha

anyways, first thing in the morning, i did the HAPI test
and somehow made myself look suicidal
especially when they asked what signs of stress happen to me
and i circled everything except being overemotional

mr soh wasn't in school for lesson
so yay!
and then we went to the fourth floor staircase to hang around and try to do lit annotations
well, everybody else did
i just sat on the floor
and did this:

"i hate BOEY!"
"i hate lit!"
"i hate boey!"
"boey sucks!"

and you get the point

went for late lunch/early dinner with pat, jerrald and joel at kfc
for once they didn't mess up my order
a rare occasion

BUT!

yesterday, when i was buying dinner at kfc for me and bro after tuition
they messed up again!
like, the girl had packed everything except my pepsi
she already filled the cup with pepsi, but left it there on the dispenser
then she packed my lemonade and gave it to me, expecting me to go away
so i stood there,
while she took the other person's order
and proceeded to pack that person's stuff!
she looked at me questioningly when she noticed me still there

turns out she forgot my order
like all the other kfcs in singapore
be they in kallang, woodlands or potong pasir
wth?
i should have complained
i really should
but i'm not the type
i will next time!


on a good, better - the best! - note, i'm getting arsenal's official warm up jacket for my birthday!
wooooohoooooo!!!
rejoice!!!!!
although, i did accidentally order two online
a careless mistake that should have cost me $340 overall
but the great arsenal customer service staff got my message to cancel one order
and cancelled it barely hours afterwards
i love arsenal!!

fina*


p.s. why do i have such bad luck with kfc?!

No comments: