Tuesday, November 18, 2008

just got back from a day out with the fam
and i am so happy with my new l'oreal double extension waterproof mascara!
i tested it as soon as i got home, and wiped water all over my face and especially the eyes
and no smudging happened!
wee!

before this i was using the maybelline xxl one
it was good, but it's my sister's
so i had to shop for a new one
and now i'm happy!
now, if only i could trick my parents into buying me new blusher and foundation...
and maybe even gold eyeliner! and how about purple mascara to match my desired purple hair?
haha
lots to do...

and i managed to find a new book for me to read
cold plague by daniel kalla
sounds interesting, about a conspiracy behind the spreading of a disease
and it's quite recent; only published this year
can't wait to start!
as soon as i'm done with the wretched last paper

which reminds me
that besides the annotating of fasting, feasting that i did at the airport last saturday
i haven't done much else
don't really feel like it
but i've no choice
hopefully i'll start tonight...

see ya'll other poor losers in school tomorrow!
because we're being bloody dragged to school
for something i'm pretty certain will be like other lectures that i didn't learn much from

fin*

No comments: