Sunday, December 14, 2008

the past few days have been crazy!

went gym-ing with pat on thursday, which was fun
we ventured only momentarily into the male-infested weights side of the gym, but eventually wandered back into the more female-friendly bike area
i lost my legs that night
really really sore, so much that it felt like i had somebody else's legs with me

i went to rebond my hair friday afternoon
didn't work so well; the lousy just-arrived-from-china assistant didn't put the chemical thing on my hair properly
so two-thirds (right and back) of my hair is still kinda frizzy-ish
darn
but tomorrow or tuesday, i'll go fix it with the hairdresser
i hope.

and that night, we went out!
didn't have to pay for my dinner (thanks pat!!!)
which was probably what gave me a stomachache for two days after

and joel came, even if only for a while
and gave me a balloon that i named roel

keed gave me a radiohead album, of all things
i still haven't mustered up the will to listen to it
but soon; just give me time
hahaha

so after dinner keed, dan, steph, pat and me went out,
me with the radiohead thing and steph's sunflower,
while roel was handled by keed and pat
and an incident happened which shall be kept a five-way secret forEVER!
although i did manage to do something i never thought i'd do...
but nobody else shall know of it.
nobody.
no.

anyways, dan and i slept over at pat's place
so fun
my parents should allow me to do this more often!
breakfast was a traditional coffeeshop one, with both me and pat leaving the uncooked soft-boiled eggs mostly untouched

we re-met for yiqi's birthday class surprise at holland v
(even though yiqi wasn't all that surprised, haha)
i feel really, really, sorry that a few classmates couldn't make it there
it would have been that much more fun!
and cold rock ice creamery sells rocking ice-cream!!

then dan, pat and i were off to ikea!
to shop for more room stuff by taking photos of things we like
seriously, i would happily move into any ikea store, as long as it has running water and food
seriously!
or at least, hire an ikea designer to change the designs of all my rooms every four months

lunch at outlet-galore mall, anchorpoint, where we had kfc
and then back home

and now here i am, too lazy to do anything else at home
or even change my (and even my sister's) blog skin

till next time
fin* who is officially, in more ways than one, 18 years old

p.s. do all of us really look 18 already?
cos i swear now nobody asks for our ICs anymore except at the arena on prom night
i don't think we look any different than usual
strange...

No comments: