Tuesday, December 02, 2008

SAJC Prom 2008 is officially over.
Not all pics are here.

Words to describe prom:
stiff cardboard hair
complaint-fraught (I'm sorry I was quite critical yesterday!)
Keed's shoulder pads
sexy, (probably) expensive gowns (Diana and Monique)

The Halal food, served separately, was unimpressive.
(Everyday food that my mum cooks better).

(Why do I sound so bitter?!!)
I did have fun! So much fun!
Because I was surrounded by friends,
and we were all dressed to the nines!
And there were a lot of funny moments!
Gosh, I'm such a complaint monger!
I'm sorry!


Steph, Dan, Pat and Fina


Four-inch heels?
(Haha) We could barely walk to where the Post-Prom Party was at the Arena.
(About that... we took off our heels and walked!)
Not that I could get in, being 12 days short of my 18th birthday.
Dang!
And those mega-huge bouncers were damn scary!
(And funny, the way they take ten million years to scrutinise every card)

Mok tried his hardest to work out the kinks, being organiser and all,
because both Nadrah and I were stuck outside.
(In the end I gave my ticket to Jaime)
It's okay Mok; we appreciate it!
So after Dan, Steph and Pat had drinks inside, they came back out to hang around the 17 year old.
Thanks guys, now I feel so bad!

Nothing else was open at 1 am
besides this pub with dirty jokes on a screen.
One drink for everyone
(Pat's and mine were mocktails- of course)
and we were chased out because the bar closed at 2.

A walk across the bridge,
a fruitless roam around the mini-7/11
a 4 dollar taxi ride,
and soon we were back at Furama.
(Home Sweet Home)


Our room



More pictures in Dan's camera!

Is it weird that I had more fun in the hotel room than at prom or post-prom?
Hahah
Just me, I guess.

We should have sleepovers more often!

Fin*

No comments: