Tuesday, October 06, 2009


Went on twitter today. This made me laugh!

'At a festival, Jay went to the bathroom and ran into a fanboy. Dude said "I'm such a fan!" Jay said "Oh great! Now let's pee together!" hehe'

Of course, something else made me sad, with a little touch of irony: backstreet boys- BRIAN LITTRELL DIAGNOSED WITH SWINE FLU.

sighs.

On another note, people think Jeremy's interview is fake. It's so not, unlike some other group. He's just too jjang to be true. Hahaha. Glad I didn't get a sore throat though ^_^

My system-o-slumber still hasn't adjusted yet. Only was able to fall asleep at 4 am yesterday, had to wake up at 6 am for school. I think tonight while be early-see-Zzzzs night.

fina

p.s. Syaz, here's the clock picture. The underlying message is, well, underlying.

No comments: