Thursday, October 01, 2009

I'm only blogging to be doing something because I'm so bored, and I want to start attacking work only when it's late, and nobody's around to disturb me.

My mum's friend came for Hari Raya, around 3PM, and she STILL HASN'T LEFT!!! If you're not close family, staying beyond one hour is already impolite and taxing on the hosts, in my opinion. I want to watch my Korean variety shows!!! ='((

And more people are coming later, so I won't be able to watch my show until late, which will mean my plan for work being done will be pushed further back. I'm sorry it's my fault for only wanting to work at night, but that's the only way I can get work done !!!!

Sorry, I'm a bit prickly at the moment (ooh, the smell of fries frying are coming through my window...) Okay, I'm actually prickly all the time at home. Maybe I'm just a prickly person. People laugh when they hear that I'm mean at home, but I AM! I so am! ...

Going off kilter today - I'm nursing a headache from lying down and trying to sleep so much, if such a thing's possible. I think I'm going crazy from not being able to do what I want to do (i.e. watch my show) in my own home, because SOMEONE won't leave when it was polite to!

I really am prickly, aren't I?

fina

No comments: