Sunday, November 29, 2009

I came back to hostel Saturday night at 10.30 pm to study...
...but it's 5.40 Sunday and I haven't even started yet on readings.
Bloody runny nose and fever :(
I've been sleeping on and off since I woke up at 10
but I think I'll start to feel better soon, so yay!

The only other irritating thing is: How to study for HS 102?
Besides Com 203, this is the only course in which I have no idea how to even begin structuring potential answers, since I don't know how potential questions will be like.

Which brings me to HS 101's catastrophe... you think you know how questions will be asked (in fact, that's how the whole cohort thought), and then the lecturer drops everyone a bombshell. Oh well, failing together means passing hahaha. I'm depending on you, all my coursemates, to have thought the way that I think you thought!

I'm so not in the mood to do readings; I think I'll re-read lecture notes first


No comments: