Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nowadays, it seems that I start my blog posts with how little work I've done for work due the next day. This post is no different, 'cos I haven't written a word! It's only 450 words, but my mind's drawing blanks.

2009 is a bad year for me, it seems. So many emo posts on this blog. 2010 will surely be better, right? Guess this means not much should be expected out of my assignments and exams haha.


......................................................................................
Spam-maps. We are annoying people with directions to getting lost.
1. Miss Fits (sPASM)
2. Alien-nation
......................................................................................
Mum: Do you know what Adinda means?
Me: Yes. That's Kekanda's wife.
......................................................................................
Ssanti humour. Except I really did think adinda was kekanda's wife.

Man, I need to clear my head if I want to go to sleep before 12.30...

p.s. I am not very impressed with 1:59's new songs. That makes it so much easier to boycott them. If Jaebeom was still the leader, though, I would have found a way to like their songs... Total bias.

No comments: