Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I can't talk about Hall 9 Scrabble... so I shall snitch on other halls!

I first thought Hall 16 was darn zai, because this guy scored 406 so easily within his first 10 minutes of the game once. But he met his match against this guy from Hall 10 who was actually leading for most of the game. The funny thing was, as I was sitting there, it felt like a battle of epic proportions since both were expert, final year students, business versus accountancy. And they weren't exactly friendly to each other. The first guy's face was so cramped for most of the game, while the Hall 10 guy was smiling and laughing to himself. And then the first guy got a scrabble. And so he won. The end. But they were talking to each other like friends after the game, so I don't know if they were faking being unfriendly during the game or what.

I'd tell you more, but I'd bore you hahaha.

For something more interesting and WOW, watch this:

because Jay's just that much cooler than all of us. Needless to say his crew won. And check out one of his team-mates - feels like an ace b-boyer to me. I went "whoa" so many times while watching the video.

fina
mylifesuqs

P.S. joypop and popjoy are words in the scrabble dictionary, but you won't find popjoyer or joypopping. Just random facts hahaha.

No comments: