Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best moment of my 19 year old life: yesterday Dan, Pat, and Sam bought me Lego!
In a big container! I'm so frickkin' excited - I finally own my own complete Lego set. Heaven or what? Haha All I need now is a Kinder Surprise revival, because it's so hard to find them anymore...

It's 2.40 on Saturday now, and since Friday I've had maybe 2 and a half hours of sleep. And there's still a full day to go. But I'm feeling content and happy, the past few days have been incredibly fun, and I can't wait to play with my Lego!

Pat and I made Lego houses at hostel yesterday - I'll upload pictures ASA I find the time.

Frickkin' ace Lego!!!! This year's prezzies have been the best so far - so thanks everyone! Scrapbook, beautiful scarf and a Lego set. Sigh - what more can a 19 year-old ask for?

fina

No comments: