Saturday, February 06, 2010

I know my rights, I've been here all day and its time for me to go

From now on, I shall be a guy. They have all the perks, except for NS. I shall be a guy, but gay, because I'd still like my Jaebeom and Yonghwa (whom I shall very excitedly write about in the next post!).

It's so weird that after so many conversations with people about why guys have more freedom than girls, the only answer I've gotten is "because they're guys".

Pressing on further, they then reveal that it's a fact (so they think) that guys are born stronger than girls, and therefore can take better care of themselves than can girls.

So, I ask, what if you were to throw in extra factors? Such as improved strength, and self-defence knowledge? Would that then allow the girls to be on par with guys in terms of self-defence, and therefore more deserving of the same amount of freedom as the guys?

The reply I got was an emphatic "no". So this means that the cause is not that girls are weaker than guys, I reasoned. So why then do girls receive lesser freedom than guys, even if they (let's just say) can take care of themselves just as well?

"Because they're girls", an answer which has led me to conclude that all those people who put forward such an excuse are only going round in circles and show no logic. Therefore, they are quite obviously idiotic morons who are worth my time of day.

Hence the reason why I am a guy as of this moment. I shall still dress like a girl, and men have long hair anyway, but I shall do things like a guy would. I shall not do dishes, I shall not cook, I shall not wash, or dry, or fold clothes, or any of such sissy, girly, weakling things to do. I shall leave my room messy, I shall play computer games all the time, and thus I shall be able to have more freedom.

Freedom, although evasive, is an illusion that I'd like to think I possess.

Your bro,
Fred.
I have never been more serious in my whole life.

No comments: