Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fact #1:
University makes you delusional.

Fact #2:
K-Pop makes you delusional.

Conclusion: I'm off my rocker.

Good thing is, Pat and I have been way more vocal in classes than last year due to this delusion. When you repeat to yourself that you're a ****** person enough times, you subconsciously begin to believe your make-believe until it is no more "make" than "is", and you begin to act according to traits which have been generally associated with the occupation of delusion. Confused? You're supposed to be - these are the delusional ravings of a make-believe ****.

We've a 52-page reading due tomorrow, and I am a quarter of the way done, without being anywhere near understanding it. I know we'll have to speak up in class for participation marks to be awarded, but I guess tomorrow shall have to be an off-day for me =(. The only thing I can grasp is that primitive people were happily communist in lifestyle, and were more rich in leisure time than we. What I do not grasp is what I am supposed to critique in the reading, and what can we do about the current situation anyway? *sigh*

** Just realised we only need to read half of the 52 pages. Yay!

Note: Certain words used in this post have been censored in order to prevent further deterioration of the original poster's reputation, or what is left of it. Your kind understanding is much appreciated.

fina

P.S. I never knew PMS ran in men too. If I had, I wouldn't have been so disgruntled when males start having strange emotional-driven reactions to their surroundings. Now that I understand, it makes it easier to over-look such peculiar habits. Some people (like me) cry, some people throw tantrums. Who am I to judge?

P.P.S. I have been less and less motivated to update the blog. And I have fewer and fewer exciting things to update with. Somebody help my dry spell? =(

No comments: