Saturday, August 06, 2005

shop, shop, shop, merajukk!!!

heyy all

went shopping todae
i like to shop
retail therapy
and nice stuff to see

aaniway, i went shopping for my camp stuff
bought the sticker mosquito repellent
nice
i'm wearing it right now
kinda smells, but it's not that strong nor unpleasant

and i bought this roll-on thingie that's supposed to help me not sweat.
i've been meaning to buy it for months
and i've finally bought it
all for the sake of camping, of course.
i don't want to be hot and sweaty and smell there.
not where there'd be almost everybody from sec 3 there.

aand, i bought sun block!
we actually have anpther bottle at home.
but this one's better
this one is spf 130!
the one we have is only spf 30
so i managed to coerce my parents into buying it.

you know, i've managed to coerce people into doing alot of things.
goes with my personality, i guess.
being an IS and all.

but, my shopping trips with my parents usually end with either me or my sister sulking
i know, i know.
what brats.
heheh
it comes with being the youger two girls.
the only two girls, in fact.
but i've stopped this years ago.
this time, my sister sulked.
about not being allowed to buy a dryfast tee.
i wanted one too.
tried to persuade my parents into buying me at least one.
didn't manage it, so i stopped there.

can't wait for camp.
no school for one week
no teevee for one week
no home work for one week
no radio for one week
no parents for one week
no parents for one week

i guess i am going to miss my parents
i am, what they call, manja
i guess that's quite obvious.
what other parents would go all the way to kallang theatre
just to send a ticket which their child has forgotten?
quite a few.
but because my parents were willing to do that
i'm grateful
luv u, mama and abah


feeena

No comments: