Friday, February 09, 2007

today, i've got three things to celebrate:

1. happy centennial entries to my blog! ( and me, who created the posts)
hahah. a hundred posts seems quite alot to me. cos sometimes i forget to blog. hahah
absent-minded me

2. happy birthday to my bro. bought him the fray cd, but he says he doesn't like them. so, god-willing, and money-willing, i'll buy him Muse or john legend. there goes my hard-earned dough.

3. O level results! aaahhh! my results aren't spectacular by any means at all. 10 w/ bonus points. all i want to reveal. big surprise: A1 for eng lit?! i totally crapped for that paper. especially the indian aunty in the unseen prose. like, what?!! And I didn't fail combined humanities, e-maths and chem! i got Bs! okay, nth to be proud of. but still, from failing those three,to B3s! wooohooo!!!!

anyway, i realise, with the coming of money into my pockets, i've been spending more.
okay, here are the items i've bought so far:
two toothbrushes, totalling up to ard $12
chocs $2.30
nerds ard $1.30
skirt $22
shoes $20.70
clutch $5.90
the fray $19.90
simon webbe $18.90

oh no!!!! $103!!
gone with the wind!!
but, no fear, $950 coming tomorrow
woohoo!
however, as a precaution,
my late- new-year's resolution is to buy only these few items this year:
another simon webbe cd
MUSE
john legend
a new school bag
harry potter 7th book
a new dress
a new top

that's all. i hope. no, i must only buy these "few" items. cos i'm saving my money to go australia!!
but i don't think, with all these things bought, that i'll have enough to shop there as well.
hmmm...
what to cancel out?

hmmm...
the dress or the top? john legend or simon webbe? bag or book?

hmmm...

ijc funfair tmr. see u there!

i just know your life's gonna change...
baby not today, maybe not today but someday soon you'll be alright...


congrats to bpghs class of 2006!! and shima!! whoooop!

No comments: