Thursday, February 08, 2007

nearly two weeks since my last post
hmm, time sure flies by pretty fast

Results are this friday
translation: TOMORROW!!!!

unoe, before this i was glad to have tgif every week
thank god it's friday, cos i have a whole weekend of rest
but tomorrow, it's OMGIF
hahah .lame.

anyway, i've really been splurging since i started work:
a skirt at this fashion
shoes from mondo
a clutch from montip

and i want clothes from mango
hahah
but i tell u, the shoes from mondo are really evil
the damned near killed my feet
but they're so cute and all...
but evil. .eVil!.

tomorrow! tomorrow!
isn't there a song with that line?
OMG! TOMORROW!

oh yea, there is a reason why i'm at home on a weekday instead of at work
i'm sick
with flu, cough and sorethroat
all this from 4 am man
couldn't sleep after that until i swallowed some medicine

i need to get an mc
hmm
talked to my cousin on the phone while waiting for my dad to finish using the comp
better to get an mc, she said
i told that to my father, but he said no need
hm?
so shd i or shdn't i?
my father said that i'm only a temp, and i get paid by the day, so it's my loss if i don't work a day
so why shd they care?
haish
i'll decide later

arrggh
i just thought of something else
i have no school shoes!
mine have been discarded since the last day of school
helP!

*cough* *sneeze*
gotta go rest

No comments: