Tuesday, May 22, 2007

*update* went home and checked, the blog looks fine at home, so half the entry is now redundant anyways...

*original post*
shitts man. can't change the skin of the blog
i thought i did on sunday
but when i checked to day
it was still the same

WHYYYYY??!!
did everything i possibly could from the school lab to change it
but alas, i was unsuccessful
so i'm still stuck with the grey old boring skin
sorry hayden, but this skin really is getting boring

anyways, yesterday
we fetched my brother from the airpost
as always, his face was-how do you say it- Sour?
we had tea at polar
and went home

didn't think he'd buy me anything, since i forgot to ask him to
usually i ask him to buy me a keychain, since i wanna widen my collection of 'em
(u noe what else is a bugger? him forgetting to buy me a keychain when he went to germany and switzerland! all he brought back were chocolates. but i digress...)
but he actually remembered to buy me something!
=)

my sister can attest to the fact that i've been staring longingly at wooden construction kits whenever we pass by a stall selling them
(especially the carousel ones. oh! and the windmills!)
so i was glad he bought me a construction kit
one of a dragon and phoenix holding a ball of flame or sth
darned complicated
more complicated than the three story wooden house i made last year

i'm so jealous though of my sis
she got the carousel!!!
how unfair is that?!
and when i offered to help her build it,
"NO", she said," i wanna do it this time"
ungrateful! (u do understand that all this ranting just comes from jealousy, right? no offence to anyone)

haish
guess i'll end my depressing post here
mayhaps the next post won't be so childish and whiny

=)fin

No comments: