Thursday, May 10, 2007

so today was my first experience in getting a green slip.
quite easy to get, though the teacher was suspicious, and rightly so,
considering that our class was so-called a "green slip-class".
everyday, at least one person gets a green slip, and at least one person's absent.
in fact, some people get green slips just cos they wanna go home early
something i've considered, but never tried
one day, myfriend, one day
hahah

but my sickness is real.
got some virus in my stomach or something
must be the kway teow i ate at around 11am yesterday
about 4 hours after that, diarrhoea began
really, painful stomach aches, and the shitting
or lao sai, as they call it :P
hahah
such explicit content.

anyway, miss zhou told me and keed(who also got a green slip) to go see a doctor
and i went home
liying wanted to leave school early with me(12.45 is the earliest we're allowed to go)
but the jaga won't let her pass w/o a green slip
so i had to go home first

watched tv, ate some cheese pancake thing from jollybean
(bad decision; the doctor just told me not to eat that)
then went to a private doctor with my parents

doctor game me MC for today and tmr, without me having to ask
just in case, he said
thank you doctor :)
hahah
we were in and out in less than an hour
god, it was so much less time-wasting than polyclinics

anyway, now i've got a runny nose, possibly from some other patient
and my parents won't let me go bowling tomorrow
oh shit! just remembered
that i have to give back some form for this year's A level fees or summat

do i go tmr?
will miss zhou mind?
guess i'll have to sms her then

btw, did u noe, our class has some inside jokes about certain people in school?
hahah
like this series of "miss **** is so thin that..." jokes
hilarious
and even some "***** is so mean that..."
hahah
just thought i'd share one with u:
"miss **** is so thin that when she takes the mrt, people keep trying to grab on to her, thinking that she was the pole"
heheh

so mean of us, right?
anyways...
feeling drowsy now


see ya ;)

No comments: