Thursday, May 31, 2007

yesterday was fun =)

before the acjc perbayu thing,
bought a pair of slippers
(my first in two years; just didn't get around to buying one)
and had dinner at banquet (sashimi again)

decided i was too lazy to go all the way to bras basah to go to a library
and decided to limit my search to woodlands lib
needless to say, the choice of books there on louis braille is pathetic
and thus, i found only one childrens' book on him
yea, real useful for PW
hahah

anyways, then went to meet syaz at wdlands st
and met another syaz and an attasya (i think that's the spelling)
walked to acjc from bueno vista st.
arrived early
waited for the LT3 doors to open after getting the tix
blah, blah, blah
the play was fine
acting was good
though my butt went numb at one point of the show

but after that, a-HAH, was when the fun started
i shall not divulge our activities henceforth
but i got to explore more of singapore =)

anyways, reached home at 12.30
watched tv till 1.30 although i was dying of sleepiness
and had one of the best dreams in my life
hahah

all i can say about that dream is that
i got to become queen of the fairies
and rake apples off a huge enchanted tree (mine, o'course)
hahah
and did something bold that shocked me
but i'm glad i did it (in my dream, i mean)
oh! and i got to eat chocolate in my dream!
could really taste it, too =)

(u noe, the setting for my bold action was in a "chocolate factory" setting
hahaha
someone mentioned that workers were wasting chocolate
by throwing away the entire product when a tiny mistake was made
and i made my move
hehe)

anyways, that's it
listen to hellogoodbye's here in your arms
i <3 the melody
something i can wail to at home

fina=)

No comments: