Saturday, October 06, 2007

so my facial experience left me with experiences both good and bad

relaxing:
the masks

painful: diamond peeling> using a vaccuum-like machine to suck dirt off my face (every strokefelt like sandpaper)
the digging out of whiteheads and blackheads out of my pores (they used this ear-digging-type instrument; so painful that tears flowed)

at least afterwards, my face felt so much cleaner
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

anyways, i've finally bought mitch albom's for one more day
13 pages left; really sad
shed a few tears even before reaching the half-way mark

thursday: after the nonentity maths paper, went home to catch some shut-eye
then met up with steph and dan late because of the shut-eye, after steph's facial
saw rachel, neha and their friend
had a look-see at borders
didn't get to de-virginise my new atm card there :(...
all the normal stuff, y'know
except i saw bounce up! at borders!
(for the uninitiated, bounce up was the name for my sec 3/4 infatuation, dubbed bounce up for the sport he played - volleyball [ball bouncing up? geddit?])
hmmm...

then,
we ate ramenten! yay!
finally, some halal sushi in singapore
we also met steph's au naturale gray-eyed malay friend
so cool!
and then off to ngee ann city...

...where i bought an arsenal fc magazine!
my word, it was a bleeding $16 dollars
but worth it, i think, for the best, most stylish club in the world ;)
lost of pictures of fabregas in it, anyways
hehe

and then at the better toy shop, i bought this music-box
you can see how it works - little dots sticking out of a metal sheet pushes these small strips of metal to create a sound
i've been playing it non-stop for the past three days
before bed, after waking up, after my shwoer, before reading... you get the picture

and today, i've been making pineapple tarts
real ugly, but they're all the same once you pop them in your mouth

...

my brother told me that at his camp,
8 out of 10 of the malay boys don't fast!
in the morning, for the pre-dawn meal, only my brother and another boy ate
the others take lunch
lunch?! are you kidding me?!
i was super-shocked... and disgusted
they don't fast, don't respect the month of ramadan, and usually they're the ones who celebrate hari-raya the most
hmmph; the nerve of people nowadays...

okay, that's it
because of the persistent hounding of my siblings, i have to end here
till next time then

fina-colada ;)

No comments: