Monday, October 01, 2007

Just finished with helping my mother plan the menu for hari raya
menu as in all the stuff we'll serve to visitors
so far, this is what we've decided:

  1. Cheese tart w/ blueberry filling

2. Pineapple tart

3. Rainbow Dots meringue

4. Cheese biscuits

5. un-Famous Amos cookies

6. Cake – Steamed, prune lapis & rainbow marble

7. Potato Chips, Rempeyek, & Tumpi (some kinds of keropok)

8. Marshmallows and Assorted Chocolates


Yum! Can't wait to eat all this,
although it remains to be seen whether we'll stick to the plan

Okay then,
that's it (i hope) for my deviation away from studying stupid economics


Adios, mi amigos

fina

p.s. i finally found out where to buy butterscotch ice-cream!
Turns out that that rainbow "mat kool" ice-cream is butterscotch
yay!
I bought it as soon as i saw it at sheng siong just now, on my way back from school
haha
okay then, this is the end of my post
see yaz

No comments: