Tuesday, November 06, 2007

after feeling so upset over stupidoes har-grieves and la frog's comments,
i've been consoling myself with surfing youtube!
hahah
all i need is a little bit of cesc to feel better
just, omgoodness, such an adorable guy
with such a good sense of humour

haha
for example, in an interview,
he was asked: What if you could be any pop star, who would you be?
his answer was: britney spears...nah! hehehe, i'm joking, i'm joking

hahah
even watching the video of cesc being such a bad boy makes me swoon
hahah
ok, ok...
should stop...
don't want to, but i will

got an e-mail today
by YMCA sth, since i took part in care-to-dance last year
inviting me to go on a skiing camp!
in korea!
me wanna go! me wanna go!
but...i can't...
='(
since i'm already going hong kong, i can't go korea
='(
if only i can go both... what a wonderful world it would be!
lol

ok
watching more of cesc
:P

finacolada


cesc being bad: grabbing lampard by his shirt
in that famous carling cup final brawl

cesc and alex: my two favourite arsenal players!

lol ;P

No comments: