Sunday, October 12, 2008

i told joel i'd post pictures of farewell assembly soon
so here they are, warts and all!
enjoy! (or not)

fina pat and liying, when i first took my camera out of the bag
(oh yah, and that's joel hiding behind us)


spasticity at it's best: here we are making our "points"
(geddit?)


ah, yes, our family portrait of us making points

and more points are made


obviously, i hate jeremy because his hair sucks! fix it!

nahh, just kidding. i'm not that mad.
but the hair does suck

ugh. keed jerrald and joel are spastic. as usual.

keed finally took a respectable photo...

but it doesn't last long!

my SA family!
dan ignoring us doofus-es,
me pulling my brother's hair,
him being stupid,
my mummy looking pretty as usual,
dad... hmm,
and liying looking cute

jerrald's evil smile scares me

oh no! liying has the same smile! jk jk!

i tower over pat and liying! mua-ha-ha!

don't ask me what bong, zong ze and i are doing here. i have no clue myself

cheryl, amanda, bong, rachel, pat and zong ze

i sneaked a shot of yiqi while she was taking a picture of us

sad, spastic friends i have

jerrald being mao-ed by jeremy and zong ze

the three of us: me, roy, and his stupid smile.
haha

nadrah and me!

man u and arsenal united! but only because cheryl's my friend!

borge, borge, borge. what else can i say?
i had to take this second shot because his head got cut off in the first one. haha!

rachel and me! i always scare her with lameness... i'm sorry!

me, debbie, and shauna!

making yiqi uncomfortable- yess!

elania, rachel tan and me!

the boy who never speaks! jenson

the majority of the male population of the class looking sad

neha and me!

my brilliant PW group leader, kellynn, and me!

my adopted literature G (group)! pat, joshua mok, and liying!

mok and me. he's still bitter about me being sidekick to his G.

jaime, nadrah and me!

mok, me, jaime, nadrah and roy who thinks we take H3 chem
jerrald in the middle of one of his tirades

presenting: jerrald as mr yoong!

twins bong and yeu keed. a step up from rock status for keed, but an insult to bong. haha

and these three are just sick!

GP ppl: pat, mr randhir, keed, me and liying

and us after the raya dinner. hey, who invited the rock?!!
jk, jk! -or am i?

that's it
i hate uploading pictures. it's so much hassle!
haha

fin*

No comments: