Sunday, February 15, 2009

Okay, so my date for yesterday was Pat haha. And no, it does not sound pathetic, because two girls going out together on V-day is definitely way more logical than two guys. Alone. A group - sure, why not?; but a couple, only two guys, reads sad. Okay, I'm just being mean.

Of course, it was fun. When has going out ever not been fun? Chocolate truffle cake, in halves, was divine. Sinful. Devilish! And Pat gave me macaroons before I could give her! (I'm so sorry, Pat, they crumbled in my bag! =( but they taste good all the same (=)

Slumdog Millionaire, which I so want to watch, was only screened at 9.30, which is uber late, so no movie for that night. But that was replaced with a long trip from Wheelock to Plaza Singapura busstop to walk off the non-transfat cake. Mmmm. Haha

I'm so unproductive. It scares me.
):

fin*

No comments: