Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oooh here's something for disturbing news: A 13 year-old boy just became a dad in Britain. Really! And his girlfriend is 15! The link is here:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece And he looks so so young! His girlfriend looks like his nanny, more like.

Yesterday was spent, from 1.30 to 10.30, being a sales assistant, I suppose you could call it. At Causeway Point, John Little was having a sort of sales promotion at the atrium, and I took over Syaz's job for one day taking care of two carts, of Hush Puppies, tees and polo tees, and Levi's and Dockers men's socks and underwear (Eeek! Haha). Actually, it was kinda fun! I liked it when nobody came to shop, but I also didn't mind opening up package after package of shirts because it gave me something to do. The only thing I didn't like was of course standing for hours on end, but my knees aren't sore now anymore. How's that for exercise? Haha

As soon as I came for work yesterday, I look ed through every single box, arranged them according to size and colour, checked how many were in stock, etc. But still got a few things wrong. Oh well. Today I'm semi-unemployed again.

Bad Luck though, came in the form of me forgetting to return my Visitor Pass for my I/C. I'll have to go back today to return it. Darn.

V-day date today! And you'll never guess who with... Hahaha! If you do, I'll give you 10 cents (=

fin*

No comments: