Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sometimes I think I'm so stupid. Because I won't say anything when the hairdresser cuts my hair with those infuriating "thinning" scissors! I didn't say "thin my hair, please". I said "Trim". But I guess she misheard. Damn! And still I didn't say anything! I just sat and stared wide-eyed as she went ahead and used those infernal scissors on every part of my hair. And now c'est horrible! Meina Haare ist sehr shrecklich! Sehr schlecht! Uuhhhh.... Tying my hair looks terrible cos of all the little shorter hairs coming out and poofing and being all annoyingly untie-able...

On another note, yesterday was another fun day out. Cycling between 12 and 2 in the hot afternoon sun, resulting in a red Pat and a two-toned brown Fina, then The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which was a one-time epic much like Big Fish, shopping at Marina Square where I fell in love with Marc who's my hero now (Price War!!!), a cheap yet good dinner at the food court upstairs, before culminating in an MRT ride back to Marsiling with Pat. Really productive. Yay!

I'll post the picture of my kuih lapis arm next time. It's 3.20 in the morning, I am not sleepy, and I'm signing off.
fin*

No comments: