Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Finally, I shall try to post without mentioning Korean pop people that are obscure to everyone but me! Thus, I shall not say that Kyu Jong of SS501 has put out his solo teaser for the 2o minute SS501 music video...

I keep wanting to post stuff that's been going on, but whenever I get to the com, I always get sidetracked by other things (like AllKpop.com...)

Even now I'm on my way out to shop for a nice warm jacket and hat, so I won't be able to post much. But I swear, one of these days, I will blog substantially about my life, and not other people who aren't even in Singapore (and some not even of legal age).

OK, that's it for now. Uber short, but it's only the beginning of a two-part non-Kpop series haha.

fin*

Shorts:

DFS met up!
Met Dan and Pat!
Stopped work!
Went out with cousins!
My cousin got married!

No comments: