Monday, June 08, 2009

Okay, I'm finally having doubts about travelling to Melbourne. Not really for Perth, still, but Melbourne's really starting to scare me. I was prepared to be quarantined or something when I got home, but then I suddenly remembered that I'll be taking the plane to KL and not into Singapore! So that means when my parents pick me up, all of us will be at risk, and so we can't have contact with anybody else throughout the entire drive back into Singapore. Of course, those precautions will still seem like not enough, because if it does turn out that I got H1N1 then the Govt. would want to do contact tracing, and it'll be harder if they have to trace it back through Malaysia, even if the people I got in contact with were only the immigration officers.

I don't want to leave my cousins hanging, since I've promised to visit them since three or four years ago, but I'm starting to think I should postpone the Melbourne trip. So if we still get to go to Perth, I should probably book a flight back home and cancel the flights to Melbourne and from Melbourne to KL. Gosh, such a headache. And all I've wanted to do since I finished A levels was to get to travel to Australia and go skydiving. Why must it get so hard??!!

That being said, I think my next post will definitely be about SHINee, whom I think are adorable, and then SS501 who are having a concert here in December. Pat, scream!!!
Haha. And New Moon should be coming out right around that time too, so double reason to scream! I saw the trailer, and it looks like Taylor Lautner (if he can finally act) seems like a good fit for the role of Jacob. I had my doubts, but that boy has definitely been working out haha.

fin*

No comments: