Wednesday, September 30, 2009



Boy am I happy to be back home!!! I haven't done a thing since Tuesday, and it feels good. I managed to take another picture for the 2PM forum thing yesterday, just before the deadline. And I took it... In front of Mustafa Centre!! Haha people were staring, but I can grow pretty thick skin when I want to.
Wow, never knew the picture'd be this big when I linked it straight from my photobucket...
oh wells

I always knew my cat had a raspy voice, but only now do I realise that cats lose their meows when they get older. Aww... But my cat can still let out a few good ones when he's really hungry for attention. And he's lost weight too, which is strange since there's still always food in his bowl. Aigo...

It's so hazy right now... looked like we were in Cameron Highlands or something haha. See the view? It was so hard to see where the button was on Thomas (my laptop) for me to click, but picture taken = accomplished mission.


Will start on some work late tonight... if I feel like it. There's Star Golden Bell and Ghost Hunters to be watched. Oh, and Singapore Idol. Wee!!! [EDIT] NO more Ghost Hunters... I'm so disappointed...

fina

No comments: