Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jay's new song collboration with Dumbfoundead and Clara. It's sooo goooodddd..... and the download's free!


Jay raps:
Although I know some people out there throwin dirt on my name
But it's all good
Still show em some love
Cause unlike that girl from the movie
I ain't holdin no grudge

Love that part the most, but there's still typical Jaycheesiness like "Life's a cow I made a burger, and I'm serving it with some fries"...??? Hahaha You just gotta love him. and my mum was at Bugis Street today, and the shop assisstant's ringtone was Jay's version of Nothing On You. My husband's getting so much love <3>

Plus, if you thought that K-Pop is all fluff and cheesy boybands, you obviously haven't heard One Way yet. They're so talented and their self-written songs are catchy, and most importantly there's none of that Engrish in their songs.

Magic is a catchy RnB song that's been stuck in my mind.

One Way (by One Way) is a more in da hood (which reminds me, one of my abbreviations for HS202 is Lick Da Flag, Queen Elizabeth. Whuuuttt??!).

Made more ricecakes for lunch today! Nothing burned, nothing caught fire, not much smoke. Thank goodness. Just forgot to add in salt. But it tasted passable. Shall add in minced meat or something next time. ^^

Okay. That's it for today's post. Am sooooooo not prepared for anything at all. I've been reading and reading, but nothing's entering my mind. I guess I'll only start remembering when I start really copying everything down from lectures...

fina

Please tweet #happy23JayPark at Singapore time 3.00PM!!!! Thanks!

No comments: