Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yay I'm finally on my own blogger!

The day before yesterday was Pat's birthday, so BLUE Marx ([Pat, Aishah, Mel and I] met up at Swensen's Bugis to celebrate! It was a much needed break from not studying (who knew watching television and surfing the net could be so stressful?). And instead of Pat being just a gift-receiver, she gave us gifts as well! All of us tried to look mad and whine "Whhyyy???!!!" but the Pooh, Eeyore and Nemo-and-dad balloons she gave us were too cute to deny. In fact, Nemo and dad are right across from my bed, staring at me right now.

We ordered a one-for-one lunch (thank goodness for that!) and had a Giant Earthquake ice-cream that the staff kindly added candles and dry ice effects to. And because I'd come prepared with extra hunger (no dinner or breakfast) I had a butterscotch milkshake with the ice-cream. Barf-tastic, because I was so full I wanted to barf, but it tasted fantastic.

We sang her a birthday song out loud since the restaurant was almost empty. Oh yeah, and we talked about Samuel (or what was left of him. Poor guy. Even Thomas my lappie and Alfred Pat's friend lasted longer than oh-so-sweet Samuel.) Lol.

And then off to Kick Ass! Watch the movie I mean. It was super strange and had many Oh-My-Gah! moments in it , but it had a nice storyline. And Aaron Johnson was convincing as a geeky, ugly American teenage boy (not sure it was a compliment) with nice clear-as-glass eyes (now THAT was a compliment).

We eventually had to part, to go "study", but I know I only went home to watch more TV and anime.

Even yesterday was supposed to be the start of my studying, but I had driving to learn, food to eat, more shows to watch. So guess what? Everything has been postponed to today. And here I am on blogger, doing something other than studying. Oh well.

fina

P.S. Eeyore's so famous that amongst all the words that were red-lined by my spell-checker, he survived! And Pooh too! Nemo... not so lucky.

P.P.S. If you're reading this, and have time to spare on unproductive work, SMS me ASAP! I need to ask opinions on my 2009 birthday shoes I'm ordering online. Whittled down choices to 3, but I'm so undecided!

No comments: