Sunday, January 28, 2007

back at the comp!
hahah

another week of work
i kinda like it
except of course, when the system breaks down, and i can't do my work and meet the quota
i don't even mind having to leave my house at 6.35
i sleep on the bus on the way there

hmm, i came online to write on my blog
and when i was signing in, i caught a picture of me when in sec 1
u noe, after cheering com, in the k-yorz tee and soccer shorts
me, tipah, sarah, jannah and anum
and i realised, i've grown alot since my younger days

i'm alot more mature now, which is expected cos it's been four years since that day
but i've also evolved, in a way
i'm more confident, which is definitely an improvement
and i am more independent, though not by much
but most of all, i believe, and stand by, my own convictions

...

i've always been a little sentimental
nostalgia comes easily
especially since i miss a lot of things from school days
like people i haven't been really keeping in touch with
or the easy routine i fell into once school commenced
or just the feeling that i had no big decisions to make
and the first example of the thing i miss
is really mostly my fault
hmm...
depressing thoughts, i've been indulging in

on a happier note, there is one thing that work has in common with school
the presence of eye candy! hahah
not in my department though
nothing like that particular subject to bring a girl's mood up, huh?
hahah

met sharifah and sarah on tuesday
and guess what?
i'm going to the innova jc open house on the 10th
hahah
i think it'll be fun
i'm going with my cousin and sis
anyone else wanna come?
call me! the more, the merrier, i always say

anyway, so far, i've been to three poly open houses
rp, tp, and nyp
could've gone to more, but with work and all...
man, i regret not going to jc openhouses last eyar
except for rjc, of course
open houses are fun
hahah
each school puts out something different
for rp, i like the fact that they showcase soemthing fun about every diploma
that, and the fact that almost the entire building is air-conditioned
hahah
as for tp, that's where hady was
nuff said
hahah
as for nyp, the dance cometition was fantastic
innovative dance moves and all
i may have my own criticisms of the dances, but for now, i'll keep them to myself
oh yeah, and jade seah was one of the judges

which reminds me, i gotta go catch the dance floor
till next time

fina

No comments: