Tuesday, September 25, 2007

as research has shown, an organised room yields an organised mind
just what i need for promotionals
so,i've been trying to clean up my room

and guess what? i've been slaving away in my room since 2.00 pm this afternoon
clearing out things i don't need - tissue, clothes, paper, etc.
and i'm still not done
hahah
it's pathetic, yo
granted, i did take a few long breaks
to eat, to read all the papers i've got

but it's still taking too long!
and i'm not halfway done!
in fact, it looks worse now
because although my cupboard and shelves are cleared out, my floor is littered with all the stuff i want to throw away and stuff i haven't yet organised

aaaarrggghhhh!!!!
so frustrating

anyways, i was going through some old rjc papers
and i've realised why they do so well for their gp essays
it's because they actually do things during class that helps them with writing essays
like, they have worksheets - fill in the blanks - for philosophical terms
and for compre, they have guides on how to figure out the meaning of a word

hmm...
it's not that i want to do work during gp classes
god knows i'm really lazy
it's just, i just did my gp paper for promos yesterday
and i realise that my english sucks big time
i wrote only 2 and 1/2 pages for my essay
when some people write 4 full pages

and my compre!

don't even ask about my compre
i misinterpreted (or misinterpretated - hahah!) certain questions

sucks, sucks, sucks

aiite then, guess i'm off to continue bulldozing through my room

(too full for choc pudding - bummers!)

fina, the floundering fish

No comments: