Wednesday, December 12, 2007

day before yesterday was my birthday dinner
nowhere special though
i'd wanted to eat at sakura international buffet, because birthdays usually call for buffet
instead, we ate at the breeks cafe at causeway point

not bad
i had a chilled australian rib-eye with black pepper sauce
for something that's $21, you'd expect something bigger
but at least it made up for it in its thickness
one thick slab
okay-tasting, i guess
the fish was nice, though

in the end, we paid about the same amount of money that you'd expect a buffet for 4 would cost
(unless it was at the carousel; that would have set us back about $200)

an okay birthday, i suppose

although, something detestable happened that day
some stupid, fucking insolent kids threw sand through my living room window!
the sand was poured into an old glove, and unceremoniously hurled through my window- whilst i was sitting underneath it!
rather, i was lying down on the couch underneath the window
so i got a lot of sand on my bare legs
and the entire living room floor, all the way to my dining room, was littered with sand

ROOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!
that made me so mad!
well, it made me sad, at first
in my mind, i was groaning and whining: why today, on my birthday?!!! life sucks!!
haha
then i came to my senses and realised that i was supposed to be angry
and angry i am!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid, insolent, incorrigible asshole, juvenile delinquents!!
my carpet, couch, table, all dirtied because of you!!!

fina-colada

p.s. ice-skating soon?

p.p.s. two days late: arsenal beat steaua bucharest 2-1! not only that, robin van persie and abou diaby have returned to the pitch!!!
thank goodness =)

p.p.s. my internet has gone bonkers, so i can't stay online too long, else it's just switch off.
darn

No comments: