Sunday, December 02, 2007

Yay, Arsenal won 2-1 against Aston Villa!

In the first half, Arsenal played like the Arsenal I know and love; dominant, with neat passes and all that. Even though Aston Villa got the lead initially at 14++ minutes, I wasn't feeling that much worried since Arsenal were playing like the champions they were. (Yay.) Then Matthieu Flamini came and thumped in a nice goal, and then it was Emmanuel Adebayor's turn with a nice header.

The second half though... was so-so. Aston Villa came back more determined than ever, and put pressure on Arsenal constantly. However, Arsenal stayed strong and held their lead. (Another yay.) Arsenal has never lost a game in which Emmanuel Adebayor scored, so it was kind of expected.

Yay Arsenal!
Other than that, I've nothing else to say. Good night/ morning!

fina-colada

p.s. This is my most proper post yet- uppercase letters and full stops where they should be. Does it seem more appealing to read? I don't know...

No comments: