Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hey Syaz! Haha

Instructions:
1. Copy and paste the instructions into a new entry.
2. List down 8 stories that you remember watching as a kid.
3. Write why you chose each movie.
4. Publish your answers.
5. Tag 5 friends to do this including the one that tagged you.



1. Land before time
- My absolute number one favourite when I was younger. I cry every single time I watch it - Little Foot's so cute and pitiful! But my favouritest part was how they made eating leaves look yummy, and sleeping in a Sharp Tooth's (T-rex) footprint look comfy, and an egg rolling through a swamp look exciting. And - oh! - the Great Valley! I wanna live there!


2. Anastasia ( Was that when I was a kid? I guess preteen means kid too right?)
- I knew most of the lines cos I watched it every three days! And I'd still watch it now; it's that good.


3. Edward Scissorhands
-At this point I'm already taking inspiration from Syaz's list, because I only remember ever watching Land Before Time as a kid. This I remember ecause he burst the poor girl's water bed! And made snow. My two most memorable scenes.


4. The Lion King
- Did I ever tell you I always acted out scenes from the Lion King at home and in the car? I'd carry a stuff toy up and pretend I was Rafiki (or whatever that baboon was called), or pretend I was eating bugs from the colourful paisley pattern of my last-time couch like Timon and Pumba did.


5. Mary Poppins
-Such a fun musical! Imagine flying everywhere by the handle of your parrot-head umbrella!


6. Pipi Longstocking
- I hardly remember much of the storyline, but I think it was from a pretty early part of my childhood. I'd roll down the carpeted stairs (only four steps, in a hotel room) because I saw Pipi rolling down the stairs haha


7. The Snow Queen
- Oooh I love this movie! It was a Soviet film, and all the images were so entrancing! I remember the wooden shoe floating on the water, the mirror breaking, the rose that froze (it rhymes!), the ball, the crow, the dancing... Love It!


8. Back To The Future
- We watch it every year whenever there's a Public Holiday, but that's because we all love the film. Michael J Fox, Saranghamnida!!!!

Okay, that's it! I tag Syaz, Pat, Dan, Diana and Steffoiz, but it's okay if you guys don't do it. Bu it's fun haha

fin*

SS501 after SHINee intro! SHINee's so cuteeeee!!!!

No comments: