Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Korean craze has taken me over! It all began with Boys Over Flowers, which I'm sure Pat understands, and now it has gone into music. Super Junior's Sorry, Sorry has caught me off guard - it's so freaking catchy! And the fact that it has 13 members, many of whom are cute, has me watching their videos Again and Again (which is another song, by 2pm). 2am has the best singing voices, as does K.Will who rocks in Teardrops, and Baek Jiyeong's Like Being Hit By A Bullet is so heartwrenching. 

I'm Korean crazy, but that's not where I'm going. Tickets have been booked, and I'm going to (drumroll please):

Perth and Melbourne! 

Weee! First to Perth with Pat and Dan, then when they fly home, I'll fly to Melbourne to see my much-missed cousins.

Of course, I'm paying for everything on my own, which means all my pay between 13 April and 19 June will go towardss this trip. My dad's paying 168 for my return ticket from melbourne, but only because my budget was 600 for that, and that would mean transiting at KL, which my parents don't want me to do.

I'm so excited! It feels so final now that tickets are booked. =)


Just for fun, watch the Again & Again video by 2pm. Their dancing is on point as always, but the funny part is the fake lyrics that are pasted at the bottom of the screen. Hilarious!
:


fin!!!!!*

No comments: