Saturday, July 04, 2009

Hey guys, I'm in Melbourne, like, finally! I flew in alone from Perth on 1st July, then on the same day drove for like 10 hours with my cousins and their dad's friends to Sydney. And now I'm finally back in Melbourne. Glad to feel comfy again, cos the cabin in Sydney was serously darn cold even though Sydney's supposed to be warmer than Perth.

I must say, I reall really really miss Perth and Singapore. Singapore mostly because I miss showering without shivering and watching Korean shows amd eating food that actually has spice. (And family, of course) Perth, because I miss everyone!

Staying with Pat and Dan at Aunty Marie's (Dan's aunt) house was so fun. We shopped for our own breakfast, but sometimes Aunty Marie cooks yummy familiar food for us. The house is so comfy and welcoming, and we saved on transport since Aunty Marie almost always helped us find someone to drop us off. I think it was only on Sunday that we took a bus somewhere... and got caught in the rain afterwards haha. Silly us!

Most of all I miss the company. Holidays fee different when you're with friends, because each day seems like an exciting new adventure. Plus we're all shopping junkies, so we had the same objective in going out haha. We got to touch kangaroos and a wombat, a lizard and a koala. We explored a prison. We ate Perth's Top 5 fish and chips (at two different places). We love Supre! And we love Aunty Marie! Haha. Wish my time in Perth didn't fly by so fast...

But now I'm in Melbourne, so I fully intend to enjoy myself and shop like mad at all the factory outlets and markets. Will write more!

Pictures will be uploaded when I get home, cos there's lots.

fin*


Would you believe I took a plane all by myself from Perth to Melbourne without any mishaps? I did leave my jacket at the security screening place, but I got it back, so no harm done.

No comments: